The “Primary Contact” at your company will receive an email from Zane Benefits when a Participant is due for reimbursement. They are useful reminders to log in and record reimbursement for your Participants.
Getting too many emails? Not getting enough emails?
- From your online administrator account, visit the "My Account" tab > "Account Settings" link.
- Scroll down to the "Notification Options" section to locate current settings.
- Update desired notification frequency and click "Save Changes".
- Daily: checked and sent early morning
Example: reimbursement approved on Wednesday, you would be notified Thursday morning
- Weekly: check and sent Monday's
Example: reimbursement approved on Thursday, you would be notified the following Monday
- Monthly: checked and sent on the 1st
Example: reimbursement approved on January 10th, you would be notified on February 1st
Note: You will only receive a notification when reimbursements are due.