In order to be reimbursed, you will need to submit a claim for the amount you have paid. Here is the step-by-step guide.
- Select 'Submit Claims' on the blue navigation bar at the top of your screen
- Select Health Insurance Premium for the claim type
- Choose whether you’re submitting a new recurring claim or whether you’re looking to replace an existing claim (due to premium increase or other)*
- If choosing ‘Replace an existing premium,’ select which premium it will replace before continuing*
- Fill in your policy, premium, and reimbursement information
- Attach your supporting documentation
- Read through the Recurring Disclaimer and Electronic Signature and select the box
- Click ‘Submit for Review’
Your claim will be reviewed within one to two business days; we’ll email you to let you know if anything else is needed.
*If you do not have an active recurring claim, steps 3 and 4 may not apply to you.
- Premium Billing Schedule is how often you are billed. Typically this is monthly, but it can also be quarterly or annually. (e.g. 01/01/2019 to 01/31/2019)
- Premium Billing Period is the period you’re requesting for reimbursement. Typically this will be the first of the year, but if your policy begins mid-year, it will correspond to your first coverage period.
- Amount Requested should match the total you were billed for the coverage period you’re requesting reimbursement for.
- Attaching documentation as you submit your claim is the quickest way to get approved. If you are having problems attaching them, the next best way is to email them to email@example.com.